Ifta Distribution Agreement

7 D. Gross Revenue Provision: The Distributor will separately make consecutive payments and recoveries on gross revenues for each license fee designated in the authorized format. Cross-protection is only permitted in accordance with paragraph E. Licensed Right License Type License Giver Brut % Distributor Brut % Cinematic Distribution 70.% 30.% – Theatrical Distribution 70.% 30.% – Non Theatrical Distribution 70.% 30.% – Public Video Distribution 70.% 30.% Video Royalty 75% Rentalty Royal 75% 25% – Sell-Sell-Thruty Royal 7 5% 2 5% – Electronic Sell-Thru Royalty 75% 25% Ancillary Distribution 70.% 30%. – Hotel Distribution 70.% 30.% Pay Per View Distribution 70%% 30.% – PPV Residential Distribution 70%30%- PPV Commercial Distribution 70.% 30.% – Nearar Demand View Distribution 7 30%, paying distribution 70.% 30.% – Pay Distribution 70.% 30%. – Pay Cable Distribution 70%30%. – Pay Satellite Distribution 70.% 30%. % Free TV Distribution 70%. % 30% – FTV Terrestrial Distribution 70.% 30.% – FTV Cable 70.% 0.% 30.% – FTV Satellite Distribution 70.% 30.% Gross Internet % Recoup Costs % Cross-cutting Donors licenses % Before Recoup Distributor % Before Recoup Distributor % After Recoup Distributor % After Recoup Distributor – Internet Download Distribution 70.% 30.% – Streaming 70.% 30.% Distributor: a) theatre, non-theatre and public video; Any use that is not otherwise specified: The distributor has the right to deduct the actual cost of the bags resulting from printing, advertising and other costs directly related to the exercise of these licence fees and to return 70% of the balance to the licensee. (b) Pay Television, PPV, VOD, Free Television, etc.: the distributor has the right to deduct sums equal to 30% of the gross revenues from the exercise of these licence fees and to collect them as distribution fees (to cover all taxes and fees); balance (i.e. 70%) is referred to the licensee. (c) the rental and sale of video/DVD: the distributor transfers to the licensee amounts equivalent to 75% of the gross revenue (excluding returns) that it receives from the exercise of these licence fees, i.e.

the wholesale price of the rental and sale of video and DVD units by distributors or a negotiator; The distributor retains the remaining 25% of these gross revenues, of which it bears all the costs incurred by the exercise of these licence fees. (d) Video/DVD Sell-Thru: the distributor transfers to the licensee sums equal to 75% of the gross revenue (excluding returns) that it receives from the exercise of these licence fees, i.e. the wholesale price of the rental and sale of video and DVD units by distributors or a negotiator; The distributor retains the remaining 25% of these gross revenues, of which it bears all the costs incurred by the exercise of these licence fees.